Looking for a website that helps you to learn about Plans and Elevations? And you would like to have some fun as well? Oh, and have to work out new approaches to problems which look easy at first but aren’t?
You will need:
- A computer / laptop
- Squared and isometric paper (links to print your own are below)
- Transum.org – the first 4 levels are a great introduction to plans and elevations. They teach you to see objects in a particular way, that you will need in order to do exam questions.
- Mathspad.co.uk – a useful tool for teaching purposes, which allows you to construct shapes from cubes and see the plan and elevations change.
- some puzzles to try with mathspad –
- Corbett maths – exam questions
- 1cm squared paper (print it out, it’s great for practising exam questions)**
- Isometric paper, also needed for exam questions.**
Be patient loading up the last 2 links – it takes a few moments.